Welcome to the Zythum-ProjectThe Zythum Project is a massively multiplayer online 3D game engine. It is especially designed for game such as:
- MMOFPS (Multiplayer Massively Online First Person Shooter).
- MMORPG (Multiplayer Massively Online Role Playing Game).
- MMORTS (Multiplayer Massively Online Real Time Strategy).
It is released as a C++ SDK and makes it possible to very quickly program your own game with a high level API.
The engine can be run under Windows and Linux.
The Zythum Project include:
- OpenGL support.
- Direct3D support.
- An 3D BSP engine for indoor rendering (Like Quake 3).
- An 3D landscape engine for outdoor rendering (Like Battlefield).
- An network engine able to support very large amount of players.
- Renderer lightmaps and bezier curves.
- Space partionning for unlimited sufaces.
- Dynamic lighting.
- Sky with lens flare.
- Management of the day and the night.
- Editor of map.3D.
- Mesh 3D with vertex skinning.
- Client/server networking via UDP.
- 3D Sound and music engine.
- And so on...
What is the development status ?
Le project is currently in stand by and is not fully implemented, but it works.